Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

1.The things I liked about this class were getting to learn and practice typing skills. I also liked how we got to research a lot of medical related careers. The final thing I liked was the student success statements because we got a lot of great advice.
2. What I didn't like about the class is that we didn't really have group assignments which would've been fun.
3.I recommended that we should be taught how to use other computer programs beside word, excel and power point. We should also have group assignments so that we can interact with classmates.
4. A highlight for me was getting to learn many new computers skills. Another highlight was getting to practicing typing skills since I have always wanted to learn how to type without looking at the keyboard.
5. I did do my best in this class because I would make sure all my assignments were to done to the best of my abilities and completed on time.
6.Yes, i am reading my Life Planning Goals Journal for 5 minutes everyday, plus always adding more goals as well as writing in the journal part.
7. Yes, I am committed to be a CTR person because I always choose the right in every situation in order to stay on the right path to success.
8. I learn about how important it is to choose the right and how far it can take you in life. I want to pass it on to others to teach them how choosing the right is the best thing to do all the time.
9.I will always remember Mr. Haymore telling us to choose the right every single time that we were dismissed so that we can always remember what he has taught us and expects of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment