Friday, June 3, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

1.What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?
Teenagers deal with study pressure, stress, depression, eating disorders, and bullying.

2.What are one or two major challenges you are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?
A  challenge I am dealing with is study pressure especially these final week. I say this because of the finals for every class that we are being stressed about constantly by every teacher. What I am doing about them is trying my best to stay calm and collected in order to not stress myself and so I can do the best I can on my finals.

3.How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?
It helps me because all I have to do is remember to always choose the right and good things will come my way. It helps me to stay focus on what I want to accomplish especially with my goals journal.

4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
I can help other teens by trying to guide them in the right direction using what I have learned in this class about choosing the right. I can try my best to be there for them in case of anything because it is important to show them that they have my support.


6.Reflection: What is the greatest need that teens have?
I think that the greatest need a teen has is attention. I say this because attention can really affect a person in many ways. If for example they are not getting enough attention they will seek ways to gain attention from whoever and whenever. They might act out in order to gain attention and they might seem like they don’t care but in reality they do it for a purpose. Attention is important because a teen can feel neglected or unwanted and distance themselves from others around them because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment