Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP Showcase

My IDP was about colon cancer and it got done with my team members Maria, Andrew and Samantha. It was a very difficult progress from dividing the parts between each other to presenting to our panel. My part was to research symptoms of colon cancer and tests made in order to see if you have colon cancer. Another one of my parts was to get all my group members information and putting it into the power point. My last part was to create the creative component. I learned so much about colon cancer like symptoms, treatments, community resources available for colon cancer and more. This project benefited me because it taught me to speak in front of an audience, how to memorize, how to create a power point, how to use imovie, and many more skills. These skills will come in handy in the future when ever I need to present something and how to be organized about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment