Wednesday, December 16, 2015

FINAL: Part 1 of 2 (class/self evaluation)

"What you liked about the class and things you didn't like about it."
The things I liked about this class is that we would be given different medical careers and we would get to research them on our own to learn about them. I also liked how each day we had a different quote and were able to type how we felt about it. The last thing I liked was how we got to see different videos of people choosing the right or those learning a lesson about choosing the right. One thing I didn't like about the class is only being able to go on typing tutor but not on the games.

"List suggestions for improving the class."
 A suggestion I have for the class is being able to listen to music with earphones while working on an assignment in your computer but you having to pause it when the teacher is talking. Another suggestion would be us being able to choose quotes to write about like when we able to choose careers to write about. My last suggestion would be to switch things up once in a while cause it gets boring doing the same thing every day.

"Did you really do your best in this class?"
Yes, I did do my best in this class. I would always finish my work on time, practice my typing tutor and listen when the teacher was talking. I would try my best to complete my work to the best of my ability.

"Are you committed to being a CTR person? Why or Why not?"
I am committed to being a CTR person because I am always trying to go down the right pathway which is leaded by choosing the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment