Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Hawaii

  Hawaii is the only state in the U.S. made entirely of only islands, it has 132 islands in total. Hawaii though only has eight main islands: Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, Kahoolawe and the Big Island of Hawaii. Hawaii's capital is Honolulu, where one of the biggest volcanoes located in Hawaii is at called Diamond Head. Hawaii has interesting things like only having 12 letters in their alphabet which are A,E,I,O,U,H,K,L,M,N,P and W. Another fun fact about Hawaii is that under the sea volcanoes which erupted thousands of years ago form what is now Hawaii. Lastly Hawaii also has the nickname "Aloha State" since Aloha is used so much in Hawaii. 

  Hawaii is a state that I would like to because it interests me. Hawaii seems so great and nice to go vacationing to or even to go live in. If I went to Hawaii I would like to go sight seeing or going swimming with like dolphins. Hawaii seems like there is just so much to do that you need to practically live there to experience it all. For me it has always been one of my goals to go to Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment