Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Week

  This past week I did many things from going out to sleeping in. One of the things I did was watch the big fight at my grandparents house with all my family. We had my grandma make food meanwhile we went to go see the parade that happened in Pacific. By the time we came back the fight had began we all sat around excited. After that the rest of the weekdays I would either work on homework, go out getting things for thanksgiving or go to fifteen practice. My weekdays were pretty much boring up until Thanksgiving.
  On Thanksgiving everyone came over to my house to eat and celebrate. All we did was eating and just sit around talking or watching what was on t.v. On black Friday we ending up going to the mall in Cerritos to go shopping.Saturday we went to a party for a friend after that we stopped to get doughnuts before coming home. Lastly Sunday was just a day to sleep in one last time and to finish up homework. Later on Sunday I went to fifteen practice again and that was what i did all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment