Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Break

Spring break is a few days away and I can't wait there's so much I want to do. I know for sure I will be staying up late and waking up late. I want to be able to enjoy my spring break not just sleep the whole time. I plan to go out with friends for example for winter break we all meet up one day and spent the day in downtown. This time we are planning to go to the Los Angeles Zoo as a group. We also either want to go to the beach or sky zone as a group as well. Another thing I plan to do is go to the mall with my best friend since I have been wanting to go shopping. I also plan to spend time with my family as much as I can since I'll have a whole week to do anything. We were actually planning to go to Las Islas Catalinas on spring break but haven't made a decision yet. These are just some ideas that I have for spring break and hope to accomplish during my break.



An Insider’s Guide to the Los Angeles Zoo    FLY ON A DIME: TIPS FROM A SHOPPING ADDICT! 


        

No comments:

Post a Comment