Friday, August 28, 2015

hpiam adventure

These first two weeks at hpiam have been alright. I have made many new friends here. For example Brenda,Kate,Priscila, Claudia, Brisa, Stephanie, Vivian and many more. For first period I have music so far we got a flute and are beginning to learn how to play it. I have that class with my bestfriend Jasmin. For second I have P.E.with Mr.Parkhill and hes really funny because he's always making fun of everyone. For third period I have biology with Ms.Munoz and I have that class with Priscila and Brenda. For fourth I have leadership with Mr. Martinez and it's a mixed class so we have freshmen, sophmores, juniors and seniors. For fifth I have english with Ms.Alvarado and I have that class with Stephanie and Vivian. For sixth I have health wit Ms.Davis and I have that class with Priscila and Brisa. For seventh I have geometry with Mr.Garcia and that class i have with kids that are older than me since I am a freshmen and they are sophmores. Lastly for eighth I have the class which I am in right now, new media with Mr.Haymore. So far my classes are alright. I expected high school to be a bit more scary but so far I think it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment